Ding dong . . . open!
⸻ In art, a commission is the act of requesting the creation of a piece.
How to commission me
- Contact me by email or instagram. What can I do for you?
- You can give me descriptions, examples and references, colors, style details... Or you can leave it to me.
- I will read the request and estimate the price.
- I take the payment in advance, after I agreed to make your commission.
- During the creation, I will share with you every step of the process and ask for your opinion.
- I do not make refunds, unless for a setback I cannot complete a commission I agreed to. Never happened before.
Terms Of Service
- You can repost the commission anywhere you want, including the proper credit.
- You will never claim my work as your own work.
- Commissions are for personal use only.
- You cannot resell it. If you are interested in using the commission for commercial purposes, please tell me.
- I can publish your commission and use it as an example for future commissions. If you don't want me to, let me know.
Answers to some Q
- If you want changes after the work is completed (for example, after a week you want to modify colors), there is an extra fee.
- I tend to finish commissions in 1-3 days.
♡ · Thank you for reading!